Noel Bouche is the Vice President of Pure Hope, the National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families, and he will present on purity and how it leads to a Just society. It starts at 7:00 p.m. at Ruah Woods. Check their website out at purehope.net.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Last night, Kenosis teens wrote meditations for the Stations of the Cross, through the lens of self-gift. Read the first five here:
http://unshakeablehope.blogspot.com/2011/04/stations-of-cross-with-meditations.html. They are extraordinary!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Leslie, Emily, Tony, Joe and Myself are all in Baltimore at a Conference called convergence. Take a look at the website http://www.convergencesummit.net/. It has been incredible day of learning and gathering to unite in a fight to end pornography.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
- Compliment your boyfriend/girlfriend’s purity
- Learn to swing/salsa dance rather than grind
- Go to Mass/Adoration with your boyfriend/girlfriend
- Court them/be courted
- Pray for and with your boyfriend/girlfriend
- Write your boyfriend/girlfriend handwritten letters.
- Get to know your boyfriend/girlfriend’s friends
- Dress modestly
- Introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to your friends
- Speak purely
- Be proud of your boyfriend/girlfriend’s good qualities
- Call the person instead of texting!
- Dance lessons
- Make a handshake
- Volunteer together
- Write a love letter
- Go to Mass/Adoration together
- Take a TOB class at Ruah Woods
- Write a poem.
- Family parties.
- Tandem bike riding (builds trust and good communication
- Holding hands
- Small gifts (teddy bear, rose)
- Notes and letters.
- Young men opening doors, pulling out chairs and paying for things on dates.
- Talk to and get to know his/her family – spend time with the family
- Go for a walk.
- Hobbies together
- Girls: Be modest, be pleasant, not dramatic, be respectful
- Write letters.
- Exchange Bible verses
- Challenge each other to become the best version of yourself
- Dress modestly
- Go to Church/Adoration
Emily's Blog http://unshakeablehope.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
God is so good. Fr. Frank Pavone gives us an example of the fruit that comes with persistence.